CALC Institute of Technology is approved by the Division of Private Business and Vocational Schools of the Illinois Board of Higher Education (IBHE), 1 North Old State Capitol Plaza, Suite 333, Springfield, IL 62701. (217) 782-2551. www.ibhe.org.
CALC, Institute of Technology is nationally accredited by the Commission of the Council on Occupational Education (COE), 7840 Roswell Road, Building 300, Suite 325, Atlanta, GA 30350, (770) 396-3898.
Various financial aid options are available, depending on the student’s status and courses or program enrolled. The following financing options are currently available:
- Federal Student Aid – Title IV Financial Aid Programs
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act – WIOA
- Department of Human Services – Office of Rehabilitation Services
- Department of Veteran’s Affairs – VA Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment
- Department of Veteran’s Affairs – Montgomery G.I. Bill
- Missouri Division of Workforce Development
- Personal Financial Loans
- Net Price Calculator
Contact Us to speak to a financial aid administrator at one of our campus admissions offices for details on which options may be available to you.